April 22, 2020
Keeping you connected
We know how important it is for you to stay connected during this time. We want to reassure you that we are working hard to continue to serve you, while also keeping our employees and customers protected. In the past few weeks, we have made many changes to our operations as this pandemic has evolved. We want to thank you for your continued patience as we do everything in our power to help keep our customers and employees safe.
The processes we have put into place to support our employees who live and work locally in El Paso County include the following:
- We are not allowing any sick individuals into our office locations. Any employee that is not feeling well must move to a work from home position (if possible) and is required to self-quarantine for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Many StratusIQ job roles continue to work remotely including our sales team and some customer service representatives.
- Employees that must report to our offices continue to maintain a 6-foot separation from other employees. We are providing employees with sanitizers and they are taking additional precautions to disinfect throughout the day. There is no sharing of workspaces, office supplies, or equipment.
- All employees are wearing face masks that were donated to us by The Colorado Mask Project. We are grateful for their donation that allows us to keep our employees safe.
- Our installers are wearing masks and gloves while continuing to maintain the 6-foot separation at customer homes. They are also sanitizing all hardware and equipment they handle.
- It is already our protocol to call ahead and verify scheduled appointments; however, we are continuing to verify that there is no one sick at the location and giving the customer the option to reschedule the appointment if they wish.
- We are continuing outside construction and activation activity while equipping our technicians with proper protective equipment and requiring them to follow newly outlined safety guidelines.
Our services have been essential to our customers for business operation, e-learning and e-working.
- Our Commercial VoIP telephone platform has many features that help businesses optimize work from home productivity. Our VoIP platform also comes with a web portal that has proven to be a very valuable tool that allows managers to track call volume from staff working remotely, change how calls are routed, review voicemails and send/receive/share eFaxes.
- The Stratus-phere Smart WiFi system that provides complete WiFi coverage and self-optimizes network allocation to meet the device needs of the home. This is helping many customers get better services through the home and adjust to E-Learning and E-working. https://stratusiq.com/stratus-phere-smart-wifi/
- Provided bandwidth increases for our customers that required faster Internet speeds when they found themselves working from home or homeschooling.
- We have had no Internet disruptions during this pandemic, and continue to schedule required maintenance work after hours as much as possible so our customers can enjoy fast and reliable connections.
- We are currently still providing free entertainment channel previews from more than two dozen providers, including HBO, AMC Network, CNN, Discovery and Disney. For a channel lineup click here.
- We are encouraging our customers to utilize our online and telephone contact options and to refrain from coming to our office location. Our customer service is available by phone 719-573-5343 , email email@example.com , our online 24/7 chat assistant on our website, even Facebook messenger (through the StratusIQ Facebook page) to answer a range of service questions. Customers may access online bill pay here.
Thank you for continuing to trust StratusIQ to keep you connected. We wish the best to you and your families.
The StratusIQ Team