To our customers-
With the El Paso County moving to “Safer at Home, High-Risk” today, we wanted to provide an update on how we are navigating this situation.
- Masks are now required when entering our office. During this time, we continue to discourage customers from coming to our office and provide online or remote options for as many customer needs as possible, if you must come in, you will be required to wear a mask.
- Employees at StratusIQ are reporting temperature and symptoms daily. Any employee that is not feeling well is not to report to work.Certain StratusIQ job roles have returned to working remote and we are maintaining a skeleton staff at the office.
- Online payment options are preferred by most of our customers and we encourage all customers to use those especially during these times.
- Customer service is available by phone or email 24/7.We are here to remotely coordinate any need you may have.
- We are continuing outside construction and activation activityper current guidelines.
- Our scheduling tool emails customers 24 hours prior to their appointmentsand asks that they verify no one is sick at the location and gives them the option to reschedule the appointment if they wish. All installers are required to wear masks and gloves at customer homes.
- All employees, whether in office or in the field, must maintain a 6-foot separation, wear masks, gloves and sanitize their hands between glove changes.
Please know that we remain committed to our customers, and committed to providing reliability, quality, and value in our services.
If you need to reach us we are here at 719-573-5343 or by email at StratusIQ-Support@StatusIQ.com