March 26, 2020
COVID-19 Coronavirus Response Customer Communication.
StratusIQ is deemed an “Essential Critical Infrastructure Provider” and our employees ‘Essential Critical Infrastructure Employees’ by the US Department of Homeland Security. This is because our customers are relying on our service to work, educate and entertain at home. Many public service and commercial customers are also relying on our service. Maintaining our services and supporting our customers is our number one priority right now. The Homeland Security guidance identifies workers in certain critical infrastructures and industries that have a special responsibility to maintain a normal work schedule. These industries include workers who conduct a range of operations and services that are essential to continued critical infrastructure viability, including staffing operations centers, installing, maintaining and repairing critical infrastructure, operating call centers, working construction, and performing management functions, among others. The industries they support represent, but are not necessarily limited to, medical and healthcare, telecommunications, information technology systems, defense, food and agriculture, transportation and logistics, energy, water and wastewater, law enforcement, and public works.
This means that regardless of ‘Shelter in place’ and other ‘Stay at home’ orders, StratusIQ and its employees will continue to support the communication services that you rely on.
While we continue to operate, we are following these revised guidelines to minimize exposure and risk to our employees and our customers.
- Any employee that is not feeling well is not to report to work. Certain StratusIQ job roles are working remote. We are maintaining 6 feet separation within our office work environments. All employees are taking additional precaution to disinfect throughout the day and wear gloves at customer homes.
- Beginning March 30th, all in home service activations are being re-scheduled for after April 13th. Some exceptions will be made for un-serviced new homes and new move in’s so customers can receive service to stay at home. Our installers are taking additional precautions to keep themselves and our customers healthy.
- We always call ahead for to verify scheduled appointments, however we are now also verifying there is no one sick at the location and giving the customer the option to reschedule the appointment if they wish.
- We are discouraging any customer from coming to our business location for any reason. Our customer service is available by phone or email to coordinate any need you may have.
- We are continuing outside construction and activation activity per current guidelines.
- We are preparing for further action should it become necessary.
Our team is accustomed to providing 24/7 support from our homes and we will continue to support our network and services.
We remain committed to our customers, and committed to providing reliability, quality and value in our services. We will release any updates to our COVID-19 Coronavirus Response Customer Communication as we receive them.
If you need to reach us we are here at 719-573-5343 or by email at StratusIQ-Support@StratusIQ.com