Seeking a Sales Support Representative to join a locally owned and operated Internet Service Provider. You will be part of a dynamic, growing organization that deploys best-in-class Fiber-to-the-Premises connections to customers in the Greater Colorado Springs area. You will responsible for engaging with residential and commercial customers, developers, HOA leaders, real estate professionals, homeowners and more to market/sell StratusIQ Internet, TV, and telephone services. This is a hybrid field/office role.
- Report to Director of Sales and Marketing
- Assist in meeting sales forecasts and goals.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, the Internet, and other sources.
- Must learn products and services offered by StratusIQ.
- Must learn all applicable software tools used by StratusIQ sales and marketing team.
- Learn and distinguish different residential market segments.
- Perform daily direct sales/marketing tasks for lead generation and follow-up.
- Some door-to-door sales canvassing and door tagging.
- Plan and complete weekly and monthly tasks in support of marketing activities, event planning, customer engagement, and promotions.
- Participate in all aspects of the company’s image and brand. Review, analyze and make improvements or recommendations wherever/whenever necessary.
- Participate in company-run community events.
- Interact and support customer service team and field tech team with sales functions, branding, and image.
- Perform other marketing and sales-related duties as required.
- Periodic night and weekend work, as required, to support after-hours marketing events.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of sales or marketing experience, ideally with 1+ years in a field-based role.
- Ability to work independently both in and outside the office.
- Creative and innovative with the ability to follow through on ideas.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and sequence a variety of tasks.
- Enthusiastic communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to segment target markets and adjust messages and strategies to fit.
- Presentable to customers and able to represent the company in a professional manner
- High school graduate, some college preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Must have a dependable vehicle.
Base range $28,000-$38,000/year plus commission
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick time, annual bonuses, and much more. Successful passing of a pre-employment drug test is required as a condition of employment. We reserve the option to do a reference and/or background check.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: Bonus and Commission pay
COVID-19 considerations: All standard COVID precautions are being taken.
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: Inside sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple locations
Work Remotely: No
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor within reason. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others and which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Furthermore, job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.