- Report to Director of Sales and Marketing
- Meet sales forecasts and goals.
- Perform daily direct sales tasks for lead generation and follow-up.
- Door-to-door sales
- Plan and complete weekly and monthly task in support of marketing activities, event planning, customer engagement and promotions.
- Participate in all aspects of the company’s image and brand. Review, analyze and make improvements or recommendations wherever/whenever necessary.
- Participate in company run community events.
- Interact and support customer service team and field tech team with sales functions, branding and image.
- Perform other marketing and sales related duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of sales experience, ideally with 1+ years in an outside sales role.
- Ability to work independently both in and outside office.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and sequence a variety of tasks.
- Enthusiastic communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to segment target markets and adjust messages and strategies to fit.
- Presentable to customers and able to represent the company in a professional manner
- High school graduate, some college preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Must have a dependable vehicle.
- Strong closing skills.
Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Holidays, and much more. We reserve the option to do a reference, drug and/or background check.
Job Type: Full-time