StratusIQ provides best-in-class fiber-to-the-premises Internet to entire school districts, Colorado Spring’s only 5-star hotel/resort, military bases, commercial parks, apartment complexes, neighborhoods, rural areas, etc.
- Report to Outside Plant Manager (and Engineering team as needed)
- Burying conduit via mechanical means (trenchers/plows) and in some cases by hand
- Utility locating (paid trained if needed)
- Repair of fiber/utility damages
- Quality control inspection of contractor work (paid training if needed)
- Adhere to and ensure that all industry safety practices and rules are being followed
- Occasionally interface with homeowners and business owners, as required
- Perform other outside plant-related duties as required
- Assist (and learn from) fiber splicers, as required
Skills, Qualifications, and Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in the construction field, ideally with 1+ years in telecommunications infrastructure.
- Ability to work independently when needed
- Experience operating trenchers and/or plows is preferred
- Experience towing utility trailers
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and sequence a variety of tasks
- Creative problem solver that uses common sense to solve unexpected obstacles
- Valid driver’s license.
Hourly pay range of $16-$19 with bonuses and profit-sharing plan.
StratusIQ offers a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Holidays, and much more. We reserve the option to do a reference, drug and/or background check.