Responsible for answering sales & billing inquiries from business and residential customers via phone & email. Working as a team to achieve department & company goals.
- Follow all company policies, procedures, guidelines, and good common sense when completing work in the office.
- Good verbal communication skills and able to represent the company on the telephone.
- Professionally respond to sales calls to provide expert product knowledge in helping the customer decide services.
- Uses multiple software programs to ensure customer orders are completed.
- Complete all work with a high level of detail & accuracy.
- Presentable to customers and able to represent the company in public.
- Ability to work independently and use good judgment.
- Intermediate computer skills for creating forms, working with reports, and creating documentation.
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous call center experience in a telecommunications environment.
- Up to date knowledge on industry technology.
- Understanding of telecommunications business practices.
- High school graduate, additional education is a plus.